Parts Interpreter — Agriculture Industry
- Excellent Job Security – Working in a locally owned family business, operating for over 30 years
- Case IH Dealership – Premium brand delivering power, technology, and reliability to our farmers
- Excellent Work Environment - Attractive Remuneration Package in a business that values families and a work/life balance.
Echuca C.I.H Sales and Service, is a progressive, well respected, Case IH Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural machinery in Northern Victoria and the Southern Riverina, for over 30 years. We are a locally owned family business, who provides professional support and quality products to our customers.
Over years of successful business growth, we continue to change and evolve as an organisation, employing passionate and driven people, focusing on growing market share and building on our reputation for quality.
Our Parts Team are pivotal in the success of our after-sales team completing the following duties.
- Manage Customers and internal (Sales, Workshop, Field Service) inquiries by responding efficiently to front counter, phone
and internet inquiries
- Interpret parts queries using experience and supplier portals to supply the appropriate parts
- Place orders, receipt stock and charging out all parts. Ensuring picking, packing and dispatching of parts orders.
- Warehouse Duties – Unpacking of stock and allocating to correct locations. Regular cycle counting and adhearing to strong inventory
- Following all parts orders from start to finish including following up back orders and short shipped orders.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding their order status, inquiries or any issues.
- Promote spare parts & attachments
- Build strong customer relationships
- Current driver’s license
- Previous experience in Agriculture, Automotive, Trucking or Heavy Machinery or Diesel vehicle industries is preferable.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- High level communication skills with the ability to liaise with confidence over the phone and face to face with customer and
- Knowledge of computerised parts processing systems would be of an advantage
- Computer skills mandatory
- Ability to use excel would be favourable
APPLICATIONS CLOSE TUESDAY 26TH MARCH 2019
Fill out form to submit application