Service Technician — Agriculture Industry
- Excellent Job Security – Working in a locally owned family business, operating for over 30 years
- Case IH Dealership – Premium brand delivering power, technology, and reliability to our farmers
- Excellent Work Environment - Attractive Remuneration Package in a business that values families and a work/life balance.
Echuca C.I.H Sales and Service, is a progressive, well respected, Case IH Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural machinery in Northern Victoria and the Southern Riverina, for over 30 years. We are a locally owned family business, who provides professional support and quality products to our customers.
Over years of successful business growth, we continue to change and evolve as an organisation, employing passionate and driven people, focusing on growing market share and building on our reputation for quality.
Our Service Technicians are pivotal in the success of our after-sales team completing the following duties.
Duties would include:
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting problems
- Performing a range of tasks including service, repair, test and maintenance of machinery
- Performing these tasks in field and on-site in our workshop
- Handling customer enquiries as required
- Completing service reports in a timely manner.
- Current driver’s license
- Previous experience in Agriculture, Automotive, Trucking or Heavy Machinery or Diesel vehicle industries is preferable.
- Strong customer focus to provide exceptional service
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for the agricultural industry
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work independently
APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 19TH AUGUST 2019.
Fill out form to submit application