Parts Manager — Agriculture Industry
- EXCELLENT JOB SECURITY — WORKING IN A LOCALLY OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS, OPERATING FOR OVER 30 YEARS
- CASE IH DEALERSHIP — PREMIUM BRAND DELIVERING POWER, TECHNOLOGY, AND RELIABILITY TO OUR FARMERS
- KEY LEADERSHIP ROLE -INA PROGRESSIVE, CHANGING, EXCITING, SUCCESSFUL DEALERSHIP
Echuca C.I.H Sales and Service, is a progressive, well respected, Case IH Dealership that has been servicing and selling agricultural machinery in Northern Victoria and the Southern Riverina, for over 30 years. We are a locally owned family business, who provides professional support and quality products to our customers.
Over years of successful business growth, we continue to change and evolve as an organisation, employing passionate and driven people, focusing on growing market share and building on our reputation for quality.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Parts Manager to join our team. You will lead and develop the Parts Department whilst being a key member of the Echuca C.I.H Sales and Service Management Team.
This role is pivotal to the development and implementation of processes and procedures that optimise the parts department driving internal and external customer satisfaction.
Based in Echuca on the banks of the Mighty Murray River, your leadership is crucial to continuously improve the great capabilities of our fantastic team and achieve profit and efficiency targets with the Parts Department.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and satisfaction and growth management.
- Maintain Optimum Stock Levels with early identification and strategies for aged inventory.
- Managing Parts Inventory and locations, accurately update the inventory control data base.
- Collaboratively support the Service Department to build their capability to achieve aftersales targets and increase their operational effectiveness.
- Pricing, merchandising, displaying and advertising (all types of media) of stock.
- Prepare and administer annual budgets, operating forecasts and measure progress to goals, objectives and KPI’s.
- Identify and Capitalise on new business opportunities through your ability to develop relationships.
- Lead, Coach, Mentor, Train and develop the Parts team members.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years industry and/or field service experience.
- Excellent leadership, managerial, financial, communication and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex parts catalogues.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for what you do and a desire to succeed.
Echuca CIH Sales and Service is a fantastic culture that enables all employees to enjoy work life balance. Living and working in the country whilst being well remunerated in a fun environment is a great lifestyle choice. Offering a support package to relocate for the right candidate, don't waste any time, Apply Now!
If you are interested to confidentially discuss this role further, learn more about our competitive remuneration package and career development opportunities, please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For all enquiries please phone Marnie - 0409 597 768.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 18 "JUNE 2018
Fill out form to submit application